“Therapy through movement”
Kinesiotherapy is a gentle method of exercise and has great practical application in a wide range of chronic diseases and injuries.
As a method it has several advantages since it is considered one of the best ways for prevention and treatment.
In essence, it enables the patient to "cure himself" through an exercise program that may include:
- Active / passive exercises
- Balance and coordination exercises
- exercise in Equipment
- Relaxation techniques
- Mobilization techniques, etc.
Kinesiotherapy applies to all ages, and at the same time is “adjusted” for each individual separately, so as to “minimize” the potential for deterioration or injury and meet the needs of each individual.
Recommended for people who often suffer from pain:
- in the neck – back
- For people with poor posture (working on computers - students)
- For elderly (arthritis - osteoporosis)
- For athletes - dancers who want to improve their technique and performance by reducing the risk of injury
It helps in:
- The reduction of pain
- Increase of muscle strength
- The loss of bone mass leading to osteoporosis
- The increase of joint mobility
- Better neuromuscular function
- The reduction in blood pressure in hypertensive people
- The decrease in blood sugar in diabetics
- In better function of the heart and lungs
- The improvement of metabolism