Personal Training is suitable for everyone regardless of their fitness level or experience. The personal trainer draws up a program exclusively for the individual, after an ergometric evaluation test, and in accordance to the physical condition of the client as well as his/her personal wishes. In this way you exercise appropriately with safety, special attention and support. It is ‘suitable’ and recommended for the prevention and rehabilitation of muscle injuries and other ailments.
Benefits of Personal Training:
- Development of muscular force.
- Increase muscle tissue.
- Reducing fat tissue
- Improving the resistance
- Avoiding conjunctive
- Conservation - increase of the metabolizing rate
- Configuration - nurturing earth
- Prevention of osteoporosis
- Improvement of cardiac vascular function
- An increase in maximum oxygen uptake
- Improving the flexibility and certain flexibility
- An increase in the wellbeing of the organization
- Learning proper technique of the exercises to avoid injury.
Forms of Training
- Power Plate
- Pilates (reformer and mat)
- Aerobics (Bike, Treadmill, Elliptical Trainer)
- Muscle Strengthening